WordPress for Beginners
Build a beautiful, responsive Wordpress site that looks great on all devices.
- 7.5 hours on-demand video
- 11 articles
- 32 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
- No prior knowledge of Wordpress is required as everything will be covered in this course.
- You will need a working computer and a web browser connected to the internet..
- You don't need any coding experience at all. That is the beauty of Wordpress.
The primary goal of this course is to teach anyone, even a complete beginner, how to become a Wordpress guru in a few short hours, without lots of technical jargon. I'll guarantee that after taking this course you'll have the knowledge you need to build a responsive, beautiful website with the latest version of Wordpress. Not only will you know more than 99% of Wordpress users out there, but you'll actually enjoy using Wordpress too.
This course is taught by Wordpress author and teacher, Dr. Andy Williams, who has over a decade of experience using and teaching Wordpress to people of all skill levels.
ABOUT THE COURSE
This course will guide you through every single step from installation to finished website. I'll show you how you can install Wordpress on your own computer for free, so you don't have to pay for a domain name or hosting fees while you complete this course. Once you've got Wordpress installed on your computer, you will learn how to build and run a successful, beautiful, responsive-design website you can be proud of.
After taking you through all of the main options in Wordpress, explaining what each one does and how you set it up, I'll let you watch over my shoulder as I build a Wordpress website. It will be an affiliate site that I hope will make me passive income for many years to come.
- If you want to learn Wordpress without paying for a web host, this course is perfect. I'll show you how you can install Wordpress on your very own computer while you learn.
- This course is for you if you want to build a website, whether for personal or business reasons.
- If you want to learn to master Wordpress without getting bogged down with technical jargon, this course is for you.
- If you want to get step-by-step, over-the-shoulder tuition from an ex-school teacher who has been using and teaching Wordpress since 2004.
- This course is perfect for you if you are taking over an existing Wordpress website, or want to build one from scratch, but don't know where to start.