Ultimate Guide to Microsoft PowerPoint
If you need to upskill for your job or looking to land a new one, then this Powerpoint training will help people of all levels.
- 5.5 hours on-demand video
- 9 articles
- 12 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
WHAT’S YOUR STORY?
Are you a business professional needing to up-skill?
Are you struggling to get a pay-rise and/or promotion?
Are you a recent graduate with an empty looking resume and no job experience?
Have you recently been laid off, fired or had a contract end?
If you answered 'yes' to any of the above then having “Expert Microsoft Office Skills” will get you closer to your goal of either landing your first job, a new job or progressing further in your current role. Here's why.
The job market has never been more volatile. Statistically, people are changing jobs more often now than they ever have before and that also means people are also losing jobs to newcomers who are far more skilled. So if you’re not up-skilling, you’re falling behind. It’s scary I know. I’ve experienced this myself.
A study released by Microsoft and the IDC showed that among 14.6 million job postings, proficiency in Microsoft Office was ranked 2nd as the most desired skills by employers leading up to 2020. Microsoft Office proficiency ranked higher than Project Management skills, Sales Experience, Time Management, Analytical Skills, Interpersonal Skills and Work Ethics.
This is because we live in the digital age, meaning employers are looking for proficient data handlers who process data faster, are more data-organised and can communicate effectively via digital channels. These are skills everyone should have no matter the discipline because they are transferable skills. It makes you more adaptable and more valuable in the long-term. This brings us back to Microsoft Office. It is the oldest, most well-known, most affordable and most trusted data management tool available and hence everyone uses it. So to be noticed and taken seriously in your job or job application, proficiency in these programs is compulsory.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN IN THIS COURSE
I built this course so that you can immediately use PowerPoint once you finish the first section. It contains all the basic elements you need to build and present your presentation. Following that section, each section will get progressively harder until you become an expert. I will show you:
- All basic elements of PowerPoint slide design
- Image Control and Manipulation, Artistic Effects, Shapes and SmartArt
- How to help yourself when you encounter a specific problem
- Standard Printing, PDF Printing Options, Email and Sharing
- Quick Access Toolbar Setup, Productivity Techniques and Keyboard Shortcuts
- Slides Transitions, Object Animations and Complete Effect Customization
- Post Review Functions including Spell Checking, Thesaurus, Researching,
- Window Duplication and Password Protection Protocols
- Video Uploading from your Computer and YouTube, Video Trimming, Audio
- Recordings and Screen Casting
- Presentations Do’s and Don’ts which teaches you Slide Design and
- Structure, Sequencing, Logistics and Communication Tips
- Table Design, Object Linking and Excel Connections
- Complete Chart Design including Elements, Styling and Control
- Header and Footer Design for Document Tracking
- Master Views for Template Control
And much more……
- This course has content for all levels. It has been designed to take you from complete beginner to mastery
- People from any country
- People of all ages
- Professionals who work in teams