Microsoft Project 2016: Beginner to Expert
Learn MS Project 2016 hands-on and fast with real life examples with a bonus 125 project files PMI approved 9 PDU’s.
- 9 hours on-demand video
- 19 articles
- 128 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
This course is the FIRST, ONLY, and most comprehensive Microsoft Project course that brings the 3 aspects together - 1) Microsoft Project 2) Project Management Principles 3) hands-on exercises. NO OTHER book, tutorial or course offers these unique set, anywhere on the internet.
Microsoft Project is a beast of a software application - almost 30 years of history! Released mid-1980's on MS-DOS. So, it has every imaginable feature built into it by now - and then even some more.
Do you want to Master the World's Most Popular Project Management tool? Learn Microsoft Project 2016 in this Comprehensive Course.
- Learn the LATEST version - Microsoft Project 2016 - - and stay miles AHEAD of the curve
- BONUS: Approved for 9 PMI PDU points, under Category 'B'. Lesson included shows how you can claim this.
- Start from the very basics - this course makes no assumptions
- Earn promotions with your new skills - Become indispensable in your organization
- BONUS - more than 100+ Project File downloads - PRACTICE EXACTLY what is shown in each and every lecture
- By the end of the course - you will be able to SOLVE the TOUGHEST issues on project scheduling.
YEARS of experience has been condensed into this course - with generous tips, tricks, best practices, pitfalls - in each and every concept lesson.
What am I going to get from this course?
- A step-by-step HD video tutorial starting from the absolute basics - all the way to advanced expert level topics.
- Video lectures, extensive resources, downloadable exercise Project files, PDFs etc - over 120 separate lessons, 9+ hours of instruction
- 10 complete exercises: Everyone has different scenarios, objective and overview files, WBS explained.
- Exercise files have BEGIN and FINISH versions allowing you to replicate exactly what is shown in the lecture.
- Every concept is loaded with tips, tricks, pitfalls from years of hands-on experience
- Practice assignments in exercises, quizzes to self-test your knowledge
- New Project Managers with no experience of any tools
- Experienced PMs with no Project 2016 experience
- Self-taught users of Microsoft Project - who only used it only for basics - like creating a schedule
- Senior and Executive Management- Handling one or many PMs, projects and budgets - this course will benefit you a lot too
- Users of OLD versions (say, MSP 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013) - who want to see and prepare for the latest and the greatest
- The course does NOT teach the art and science of Project Management itself - this course is not the place for that. However, you will learn a lot if you are new to Project Management.