Learn the core elements of marketing from a CEO / CMO perspective
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 2 articles
- 25 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Marketing can be the spark of life for organizations. Many people however misunderstand the fundamentals of marketing.
"Business has only two functions – Marketing and Innovation.” ~ Milan Kundera
You don't need to be a marketer to benefit from this course. Being marketing-driven means looking at everything a company does from a customer point of view. Many believe that organizations should be marketing-centric - in other words, start with marketing before anything else to understand if there is an actual need for the product or service and if so how much.
“Marketing is no longer about the stuff that you make but about the stories you tell.” - Seth Godin
In this course, you will learn the core elements of marketing from a CEO / CMO perspective. You will learn:
- What marketing is and what it means to be a marketer.
- Branding and how to create a brand architecture
- Brand promise, brand positioning and brand personality
- Points of difference, points of parity and rational and emotional benefits
- Example of great brands and branding
- Style guides, why they matter, and how to create one
- How do conduct market research
- How to create a buyer persona
- How to create campaigns towards your buying personas
- Understanding the customer journey
“Marketing is too important to be left to the marketing department.” ~ David Packard
Once you complete this course, you should understand the basics of marketing, and how to think, sound and act like a marketer. If Marketing is your desired field, you should be more employable and valuable as a marketer. Additionally you will receive exclusive downloadable marketing templates, tips, guides and tips related to the course material that you can use throughout your career.
“The aim of marketing is to know and understand the customer so well the product or service fits him and
This course is for people who want to expand their knowledge and expertise in modern marketing. It does not require previous marketing experience. The goal of this course is to learn knowledge that will make you more valuable to your employer.