Learn SQL with MySQL Database
Learn SQL and Database Development to work effectively in DBMS like MySQL Server, Oracle, PostgreSQL, DB2 and more.
- 11 hours on-demand video
- 11 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
- No coding, design or technical knowledge required.
- A computer with any operating system installed on it.
- Basic computer knowledge is required to learn from this course.
- You don't need to buy any software. We will install and use MySQL which is absolutely free.
Why should you take this SQL course?
- Subtitles: English Captions or Subtitles for all the lectures are available.
- You will learn SQL with practical examples. By learning structured query language, you will be able to work in any database system like MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQL Server, DB2, Oracle etc.
- You will learn Database designing, Database modeling, SQL RDBMS concepts, Database relationships and much more, everything by using SQL commands.
- You get a SQL video tutorial course which will teach you how to use structured query language statements in MySQL command line client tool.
- The SQL statements are common to all major database management systems.
- The course includes 15 Quizzes with 350 SQL Questions and Answers for the Job interview.
- Tutor is lightning fast support to all your queries.
- Lifetime access to all the content and future updates of this course.
- 30 days money back guarantee. (I am sure you will never need this)
- You will understand how SQL works and learn effective database design for your applications.
In this course we'll learn SQL with practical example on every topic. We will learn in more detail about,
- Database Installation and SQL fundamentals
- Data Definition Language (DDL) and Data Manipulation Language (DML)
- SQL Joins, SQL functions and SQL data types
- Database Relationships and Database Normalization
- Database Export and Import
- MySQL workbench
- Database developers and database administrators
- Desktop & mobile application developers
- Network applications developers
- Graduate and undergraduate students for academic purpose
- People who love to learn new skills
- Non-technical, startups and Job seekers