Java Programming Masterclass for Software Developers
Learn Java and become a computer programmer. Obtain core Java skills and Java certification.
- 76.5 hours on-demand video
- 3 articles
- 25 coding exercises
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
- A computer with either Windows, Mac or Linux to install all the free software and tools needed to build your new apps (I provide specific videos on installations for each platform).
- A strong work ethic, willingness to learn, and plenty of excitement about the awesome new programs you’re about to build.
- Nothing else! It’s just you, your computer and your hunger to get started today.
This course is designed to give you the Java skills you need to get a job as a Java developer. By the end of the course you will understand Java extremely well and be able to build your own Java apps and be productive as a software developer.
Will this course give me core java skills?
Yes it will. Core Java is the fundamental parts of the java jdk (the java development kit) that programmers need to learn to move onto other more advanced technologies.
Here’s just some of what you’ll learn
(It’s okay if you don’t understand all this yet, you will in the course)
- All the essential Java keywords, operators, statements, and expressions needed to fully understand exactly what you’re coding and why - making programming easy to grasp and less frustrating
- You will learn the answers to questions like What is a Java class? What is polymorphism and inheritance and to apply them to your java apps?
- How to safely download and install all necessary coding tools with less time and no frustrating installations or setups
- Complete chapters on object-oriented programming and many aspects of the Java API (the protocols and tools for building applications) so you can code for all platforms and derestrict your program’s user base (and potential sales)
- How to develop powerful Java applications using one of the most powerful Integrated Development Environments on the market, IntelliJ IDEA! - Meaning you can code functional programs easier. IntelliJ has both a FREE and PAID version, and you can use either in this course.
- This course is perfect for absolute beginners with no previous coding experience, to intermediates looking to sharpen their skills to the expert level.
- Those looking to build creative and advanced Java apps for either personal use or for high-paying clients as a self-employed contractor.
- Those who love letting their own creative genius shine, whilst getting paid handsome amounts to do so.