Bookkeeping and Accountancy – Level 2
Entire course of Accounting for Class – XII, CBSE, HSE
- 5 hours on-demand video
- 9 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
- Required knowledge of Basic accounting principles, Golden rules of debit & credit, basic Journal Entries, also how to prepare financial statement
- Require Pen and paper for practice
- One should know how to do calculations
Book-keeping involves recording of financial transactions in various accounting books whereas the accounting process involves recording, interpreting, classifying, analyzing, reporting and summarizing financial data.
So there are various types of business organisations who wants to get there accounting done here is the detail breakdown of such organisations.
- The one who has two or more individuals engaged in an enterprise as a co-owners the organisation is known as partnership firm
- It is important then to have proper guidelines for partners, an agreement to know the terms and understand how the accounting is done to be able to make sound business decisions
- And the organisations like nonprofit concerns. Even though they doesn’t aim for profit they do require to maintain accounting so that they can track how much funds they’ve received and from what sources and where is the money being utilised,etc.
- Plus small scale businessmen or professionals might use a simpler way to keep their accounting records which we will understand in the single entry system of accounts.
- We are also going to learn accounting of joint stock companies
- And bills of exchange this is a negotiable instrument used in the credit system of accounting.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN
- Entire Partnership Accounting
- Accounting For Non Profit organisations
- Accounting For Incomplete Records (Single Entry System)
- Accounting of Negotiable Instrument - Bill of Exchange
- Accounting of Companies
This course consists of simple and logical explanatory videos on each of the mentioned topics along with some problem solving sessions and fun quiz videos that will test your knowledge on the subject. It also includes assessment tools in PDF format which contain a summary on the topic along with practice questions and solutions.
WHO CAN TAKE THE COURSE
- Beneficial for student, professional or entrepreneurs wanting to have proper knowledge of the fundamentals of accounting.
- Suitable for both boards of students. (CBSE and Maharashtra state board students).
Benefits of taking this Course:
On completion of the course, one will understand the accounting of different types of business organisations with the help of:
- Explanatory videos ensure complete concept understanding.
- Problem solving sessions & Downloadable resources helps in applying your knowledge to solve various problems.
- Quiz video helps in testing your knowledge.
- This course will prove beneficial in learning any other higher level accounting chapter as well because the basics always remain the same.
- 12th standard students
- HSC/ CBSE students
- Anyone who wants to have a thorough knowledge of the same
- Students who want to quickly revise all the chapters of grade 12th