Bookkeeping and Accounting – Level 1
Complete guidance for book-keeping & accountancy class - 11 in less than 7 hours
- 6.5 hours on-demand video
- 19 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
- No prior knowledge is required
- One should know how to do calculations
- Require Pen and paper for practice
Book-keeping involves recording of financial transactions in various accounting books whereas the accounting process involves recording, interpreting, classifying, analyzing, reporting and summarizing financial data. Recording financial transactions is the first part of the foundation of the accounting process. Here we will understand the fundamentals and the entire process of accounting for a sole proprietor.
This is the best bookkeeping online course consists of simple and logical explanatory videos on each of the mentioned topics along with some problem solving sessions and fun quiz videos that will test your knowledge on the subject. It also includes assessment tools in PDF format which contain a summary on the topic along with practice questions and solutions.
What you will learn?
Be ready to learn all the basic fundamentals of accounting and detailed process of preparing financial statement of a business owner.
Who can take this course?
- Beneficial for student, professional or entrepreneurs wanting to have proper knowledge of the fundamentals of accounting.
- Suitable for both boards of students. (CBSE and Maharashtra state board students).
Benefits of taking this Course:
On completion of the course, your foundation on accounting will be stronger. You will understand the fundamentals of accounting and the entire process in which a sole trader would maintain his accounting records with the help of:
- Explanatory videos ensure complete concept understanding.
- Problem solving sessions & Downloadable resources helps in applying your knowledge to solve various problems.
- Quiz video helps in testing your knowledge.
- This course will prove beneficial in learning any other higher level accounting chapter as well because the basics always remain the same.
- 12th standard students
- HSC students
- CBSE students
- Anyone who wants to have a thorough knowledge of the same