Balanced Score Card
This 3 hour Online Bespoke session equips managers and leaders with the tools to be able to assess and evaluate, through a Balance Scorecard.
A Balanced Scorecard is a strategic management performance metric, used to identify and improve various internal business functions. Balanced scorecards are used to measure and provide feedback to organizations.
The session shall equip the attendees with the following knowledge:
1. How to devise a Balanced Scorecard for organization?
2. What are key elements to be kept in mind when devising a Balanced Scorecard?
3. The 5 aspects needed to devise a BSC
4. Usage of Balanced Scorecard and Reflections
5. Advantages and limitations of Balanced Scorecards
6. Seven Point Checklist for Designing a Balanced Scorecard
A Balanced Scorecard is an important tool, needed to assist organizations to prepare a strategic map reflecting the objectives and goals of a business. The session shall cover the following :
1. Definition of a Balanced Scorecard
2. Coherent view of business performance
3. The Characteristics of Balanced Scorecard
4. Financial Perspective and current analysis of;
- Net Income
- Cash Flow
- Asset Value mean
5. Customer Satisfaction
6. Employee Satisfaction
7. Internal Process perspective
8. Points keep in mind while creating a Balanced Scorecard for Business
9. When and how a BSC can be used
Entrepreneurs, Leaders & Managers. It is also suitable for anyone who is looking to start a career in Human Resources or is entering a managerial position
Please contact Ankita on +971 528023399 or email@example.com
|Duration||3 hours online|
|Cost||Price tailored as per requirements|