Dubai Halloween spirit for all ages
Hey ghoulfriends…. Dubai is getting into the spirit of Halloween this year in full force. No matter how old you are, this is a fa-boo-lous time of year to dress up in a creepy outfit and let your hair down. We have some spook-tacular ideas of where to go on fright night in Dubai!
Halloween for the big kids
Dinner in a pitch-dark haunted hospital @ Noire, Fairmont Dubai
This October, the multi-award-winning dining in the dark concept Noire at Fairmont Dubai invites guests on a blood-curdling culinary adventure to an eerie experience in pitch darkness.
According to the local legend, there was a hospital for the visually impaired on the current grounds of Fairmont Dubai and patients started disappearing mysteriously. Among them, a young dark-haired woman, who can sometimes be seen wandering around the floors.
The creepiest dinner of your lifetime starts the moment you’ll step onto the elevator in the hotel lobby. The 1,5-hour multi-sensory dining experience includes a 3-course menu with paired beverages, and a post-dining reception.
- PRICE: 360 AED soft beverages / 399 AED with grape pairing per person.
- DATES: 1st-31st October, Mon-Sat 7.30pm
- TO BOOK: +971 4 311 8316 or email@example.com
WeBrunch Halloween Brunch @ Accents, Intercontinental Dubai Marina
Ghouls, ghosts and everything in between, come looking frighteningly good as We Brunch celebrates Halloween. For one day only, Accents restaurant will encompass the spookiest holiday of the year from the Halloween themed food to the eerie decoration, set to send chills down spines. Halloween makeup will be available for guests looking to get into the hair-raising fun with prizes on offer for the best costume.
- PRICE: 325AED Soft Drinks / 375AED House Beverages / 425AED Bubbles
- DATES: Nov 1st 1pm – 4pm
- TO BOOK: +971 4446 6777
The Rocky Horror Brunches @ London Project Bluewaters
I would like, if I may, to take you on a strange journey…Introducing the Rocky Horror Halloween Brunches. Put on your best fancy dress & rock on down to The London Project for the evening brunch on Oct 31st OR the day brunch on Nov 1st. Best costume wins their brunch for free. Let’s do the Timewarp…again!
- PRICE: 295AED Soft Drinks / 395AED House Beverages / 495AED Bubbles
- DATES: Oct 31st 8pm-11pm / Nov 1st 1pm – 4pm
- TO BOOK: firstname.lastname@example.org / +971 54306 1822
Halloween Themed Seafood Souq @ Anise, Intercontinental Festival City
Discover the endless seafood selections at Anise. Our fish and seafood are hand selected by our Chefs to ensure only the freshest ingredients reach our kitchen and is prepared right before your eyes. Our eight live cooking stations have it all covered with sushi & sashimi, teppan grills, whole baked fish and the freshest iced seafood bar in town.
- PRICE: 269 AED Soft Drinks / 395 AED House Beverages / AED 50 for kids 6 to 12 years
- DATES: Oct 31st at 7pm-11pm
- TO BOOK: Email RestaurantReservation.DFC@ihg.com
Spooky parties for the little ones
Pumpkin Party @ Atlantis Kids Club
Enjoy an awesome evening of ghoulish dances, pumpkin painting, decorating, encounters with ghastly creatures, haunted pumpkin games, spooky snacks and freaky fun. Come dressed in your craziest costume and be spoilt with some Halloween sweets and creepy giveaways!
- PRICE: AED 225 per child for resort guests | AED 250 per child for Non-Resort guests
- AGES: 3-12 years old
- DATES: Oct 31st at 5pm – 8pm
- TO BOOK: +971 4 426 1387 or email email@example.com
Thriller Night @ The Zone
Get ready for a spooky Halloween thriller night at The Zone. Enjoy a wide variety of creepy fun games, nightmare battles, exciting contests and encounters with crazy characters through the dark night! Dress up as Zombies, Ghosts or your favourite character and get a chance to win terrific prizes and much more spooktacular surprises!
- PRICE: AED 100 (Two for One) for Resort and Non-Resort guests
- AGES: 13-17 years old
- DATES: Oct 31st at 8pm-12am
- TO BOOK: +971 4 426 1413 or email TheZone@atlantisthepalm.com
Scream-a-Boo Halloween Party @ iScream, La Mer Dubai
iScream are ready to put the ‘boo’ in booty on the 31st October with music, games and Halloween-themed competitions! We already have hopscotch, fussball and the ps4, let’s eat, drink and be scary.
The best scary costume will WIN a Big Screamer.
The entertainment is free so this party will only cost the price of our delicious ice creams – we can’t say fairer than that! iScream parties for for big and little kids… we take fun seriously!
- PRICE: Just pay for the ice cream
- AGES: All ages
- DATES: Oct 31st at 6pm-11pm
- TO BOOK: Email firstname.lastname@example.org