5 fun family things to do this January
Are you suffering from the January blues? Check out these activities in the UAE that will put the spring back in your step!
Whether you’re trying to master your first backflip into the Big Bag, learning how to run up the Wall or just looking to have some family fun, BOUNCE is the place for you.
BOUNCE is an indoor freestyle playground home to more than 80 interconnected trampolines, where visitors can fly through the air, bounce off walls and embrace their inner child with every leap.
Aside from the trampolines, kids and adults can also challenge friends at the dodgeball courts, dunk like pros at the slam dunk area and practice aerial moves – it’s the perfect opportunity for the family to have fun and stay fit together.
- Cost: Prices start from AED 85 / 2-hour Superpass for only AED120
- Times (Dubai): Sunday to Wednesday 10am-10pm / Thursday 10am-12am / Friday 9am-12am / Saturday 9am-9pm
- Venue (Dubai): Building #32, 4B Street, Al Quoz 1 – Dubai
- Times (Al Ain & Abu Dhabi): See website for times
- Website | Facebook | Instagram | YouTube | Linkedin
La Perle by Dragon
Want to fight the January blues, why not book a family outing at La Perle, some great offers on a the moment, which should not be missed. Why does January always have to be a dull month…?!
What to expect? Fire, rain and waterfalls all taking place under one roof, along with a stage that dries and floods within seconds. Not to mention performers flying across the stage, diving from jaw-dropping heights and even defying gravity on motorbikes!
- Cost: Various – see website for ticket prices
- Dates: Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday/Friday and Saturday
- Times: 7:00pm and 9:00pm
- Venue: La Perle is located in the heart of Dubai, Al Habtoor City.
- Website | Facebook | Instagram | Linkedin
Sizzler Brunch @ Millennium Atria Business Bay
Looking for a kid friendly brunch, where not just you can have the time of your life, but your little ones can live the dream too. Look no further than the Sizzler Brunch at Millennium Atria Business Bay,.. they are even offering our community a 20% discount until April 15th 2020 for adults – just quote W@W20 when book! (Kids under 6 go free and under 12 are 50%)
The sizzler brunch kicks off at Millennium Atria Business Bay. Taste the excitement with sizzling live cooking stations, seafood BBQ grills and a mocktail bar as you groove to the lounge music. With a line up of kids activities including bouncy castle, petting zoo, face painting and space to bike, your weekends will be filled with joy.
- Cost: 155 per person *to avail a further 20% discount quote W@W20* – (kids under 6 go free and 50% for under 12’s)
- Dates: Every Saturday from 11th Jan 2020 – 25th April 2020
- Times: 12:30pm – 3:30pm
- Venue: Millennium Atria Business Bay
- Contact: +971 4 586 2222
- Website | Facebook | Instagram
Fancy an afternoon filled with family fun, well head to OliOli, a spacious indoor sanctuary where hands – on activities inspire positive play.
Kids are free to wander, wonder and discover in spaces designed to foster their creativity, curiosity and imagination. Every visit is unique and all ages are welcome. It’s a relaxed space for good wholesome fun, we promise. There’s no right or wrong, just never-ending possibilities and exploration!
- Cost: (please outline any offers): AED 126 / Child (Over 23 months), AED 63 / Child (12 – 23 months), AED 42 / Adult,
- Times: Sat to Weds – 9am to 7pm, Friday & Saturday – 9am to 9pm
- Venue: OliOli® Building, 62 4 A Street, Al Quoz 1, Dubai
- Website | Facebook | Instagram | YouTube
Dubai Shopping Festival 2020
An event of festivity and lights, shopping, glamour, sports & adventure, cosmopolitan cuisine – we call this Dubai shopping Festival! This event takes place every January offering excitement to residents and tourists. There are many many pop-ups, markets, promotions and family entertainment both day and night.