Dubai College of Tourism (DCT)
Dubai College of Tourism (DCT) was established by Dubai’s Department of Tourism and Commerce Marketing (Dubai Tourism) to be a world class vocational tourism college that would drive professional excellence capability in all tourism and hospitality service personnel in Dubai. DCT offers certificate and diploma courses in five core subject areas: tourism, hospitality, culinary arts, retail, and events. The programmes follow the National Qualifications Framework for the UAE (QFEmirates) and are approved by the KHDA.
The ‘job-focused’ training on offer at DCT will be attractive for high school leavers who do not want to continue with ‘academic’ study and would like a clear path to a myriad of exciting and rewarding career opportunities within Dubai’s tourism and hospitality sectors. The vocational training on offer has been designed in partnership with the industry; students will gain practical experience through internships that will lead to jobs after completion of the course, as well as enhanced future opportunities for progression within the industry.
DCT also offers short courses which are designed for anyone who wants to broaden their knowledge, refresh their skills and advance their career. For more information on our short courses please visit www.dct.ac.ae/shortcourses
- Destination Marketing Masterclass – 30 March 2020
- Travel Agency Operations Course – 29 March – 31 March 2020
- E-Commerce Bootcamp – 31 March – 2 April 2020
- Manage your Business Finance Course – 1 April – 2 April 2020
- Destination Marketing Masterclass – 2 April 2020
- Digital Marketing Bootcamp – 5 April – 7 April 2020
- Hotel Receptionist with OPERA Training – 5 April – 9 April 2020