Henkel and Women@Work Event
THIS EVENT IS NOW FULLY SUBSCRIBED – PLEASE FOLLOW OUR SOCIAL MEDIA TO HEAR ABOUT FUTURE EVENTS
We are delighted to announce our next Women in Industry event with Fortune 500 Company Henkel; a multinational company active both in the consumer and industrial sector, operating worldwide.
Henkel believes in gender diversity and continually drive equality throughout their business to continually improve their gender balance in the workplace.
The event will be a hosted online on 14th October from 10am to 11am, the event will provide exciting job opportunities for our community in addition to a great morning of learning about Henkel and networking to boost your career development.
There are a number of areas of business which Henkel are keen to meet our community with experience in:
- Engineering – Supply Chain Excellence / Operations
- Customer Service and Logistics
- Supply Planning
- Sales (mainly Adhesives, i.e. Engineering in general, building materials )
- Digital Marketing (FMCG Background)
- Data Scientist (3-5 years)
- Supply Chain (Multinational experience essential)
- Internal Audit / QSHE Manager / Six Sigma profiles with a Supply Chain background (5-7 years)
If you have experience in any of the above areas please do apply now
Please note that due to high volume of applications expected only successful candidates will be contacted to attend the event.
|Dates||14 October 2020|
|Times||10am – 11am|
|City||Anywhere in UAE|