Developing your career through challenging times
Women@Work and the ameliorate group join forces to bring you a webinar designed to support the development of professional women through challenging times.
Women face unique challenges in the workplace and COVID-19 has created added layers of complexity through which professional women are navigating.
At the same time, keeping boundaries around ways of working and continuing to develop as professional women remains a critical priority for women to continue to thrive and grow in their careers and businesses.
To support our community we will bring women together in an open online forum to create shared dialogue around some of the unique challenges that are appearing whilst adapting to the new way of working and living to understand what support and development opportunities the community would like to see.
In the first webinar we will:
- Discuss the professional challenges and career impacts being faced during COVID 19.
- Share dialogue of real life experiences and understand you are not alone.
- Ascertain support requirements and development needs through times of uncertainty.
- Learn how to appreciate where you are at and take small steps towards where you want to be.
- Engage with a helpful tool that helps bring clarity and balance to your priorities.
- Avail a no cost development opportunity to obtain a mentor to support your career development through introduction to The Link Mentoring Platform.
|Dates||10 June 2020|
|Times||1pm – 2pm|
|City||Anywhere in UAE|