We are delighted to partner with Deliveroo on a series of job search strategy virtual workshops, Women@Work will be hosting these free workshops to help our community who are looking for their next role or to build their networks across digital media.
The workshops will be led by Edwin Seah, Senior Recruiter for Deliveroo who overseas hiring across all functions and seniority in the Middle East (Kuwait and the UAE). Edwin has 6+ years’ experience in talent management, prior to Deliveroo, he was in Microsoft APAC for 4 years focused on campus recruitment and talent development. Edwin is highly committed towards diversity and inclusion and plays a leadership role in relevant committees that support gender equality such as Lean In Singapore.
Workshop 1: Creating the perfect CV – 1st June 2pm UAE Time
In this session you will learn:
- How to write and construct your CV to stand out in a crowded market
- Curating your CV content in an organised, concise and accurate way
- Clearly document your value proposition to match the role
- Build strong language that catches attention
- Learn how recruiters search and review your CV
- Highlight common mistakes made
Please be sure to register below and you will be sent an email with the Zoom webinar details (if you do not receive the email, please check your junk mail). Please don’t forget to add the event to your calendar so you don’t miss out!
|Dates||1 June 2020|
|Times||2pm UAE Time – 3pm UAE Time|
|City||Anywhere in UAE|