Creating your Google Ads Search & Display Adverts
Are you an entrepreneur or a marketeer struggling to get quality leads from Google? Discover what Google Ads is and what you need to know to begin advertising on Google with Dawn Kubicek from Leaders in Digital. This interactive workshop will cover features specific to the platform and teach you how to optimise your campaigns to achieve the best results with your ads.
AGENDA FOR THE DAY
We recommend attending the full day to get a rounded and more informed workshop. If you wish to only sign up to the afternoon session, you MUST have your Google Ads accounts already set up in preparation for the interactive session.
Session 1: 9am-12noon
- Planning your strategy using data driven marketing
- Creating your Google Ads launch strategy
- Guidelines & Google requirements
- Keyword planning
- How to create Google Text Search Ads
- Creative concepts for Display adverts
Session 2: 1pm-4pm
- Setting up your goals & conversion tracking
- Creating your campaigns in Google ads tool
- Keyword optimisations
- Responsive Ads
- Creating your display Ad campaigns in Google ads tool
- Display Ads
- Responsive Ads
- Daily maintenance TIPs to grow your ROI
- Reporting to increase ROI
ABOUT DAWN KUBICEK
Dawn Kubicek is the founder or Leaders In Digital, a Social Media training and Digital consultation company with clients across the globe
Dawn also focuses on large speaking events in GCC and internationally, to maximise marketing support to everyone who needs help, no matter what their business or background – everyone leaves with motivation and tips to grow.
She has created effective processes using data analytics that are simple for entrepreneurs and large corporate businesses to implement at all levels to keep increasing ROI and sales. These are rolled out through online training, full course creation for training bodies, corporate training, one-to-one training and events.
TWO STEPS TO RESERVE YOUR PLACE
- Click on the red box below
- Make payment at the same time as registration, you can do that by clicking on the link for the Full Day Workshop @ AED350 or Afternoon Workshop @ AED 200
PLEASE MAKE SURE THE TWO STEPS ARE COMPLETED TO SECURE YOUR PLACE
|Dates||19 January 2020|
|Times||9am – 4pm|
|Prices||AED 350 AED Full Day / 200 AED Afternoon Session|