Creating a stand-out LinkedIn Profile
We are delighted to partner with Deliveroo on a series of job search strategy virtual workshops, Women@Work will be hosting these free workshops to help our community who are looking for their next role or to build their networks across digital media.
The workshops will be led by Edwin Seah, Senior Recruiter for Deliveroo who overseas hiring across all functions and seniority in the Middle East (Kuwait and the UAE). Edwin has 6+ years’ experience in talent management, prior to Deliveroo, he was in Microsoft APAC for 4 years focused on campus recruitment and talent development. Edwin is highly committed towards diversity and inclusion and plays a leadership role in relevant committees that support gender equality such as Lean In Singapore.
Creating a stand out LinkedIn Profile
In this session you will learn:
- Understand the elements of Personal Branding
- Overview of LinkedIn features
- Identify key opportunities to build your network
- How to connect and network on LinkedIn
- An interactive session to build your profile
- Creating and publishing content
- Following influencers and companies
|Dates||15 June 2020|
|Times||2pm UAE Time – 3pm|
|City||Anywhere in UAE|