Building Mindful Resilience
Resilience is said to be the skill of the future and Mindful Resilience means to grow your inner capacity to face work and life challenges with greater poise, ease, and positive outcomes for yourself, others, and your endeavors.
We are delighted to host this event with Bahar Selman, globally certified professional career coach and corporate training on Wednesday 27th October at 9.30am.
The purpose in this seminar is to reduce stress, increase well-being, and enjoy sustainable success.
The session will address topics including:
- What’s being resilient?
- How can we address stress?
- How can we increase our capacity to be more resilient (mental, emotional, physical)?
- What’s the importance of habits in being resilient?
- Would you like to reduce stress and increase your confidence, adaptiveness and success?
- Would you like to gain new insights and research-based methods to build your mental, emotional and physical well-being?
• Develop coping strategies to reduce stress and increase high-performance
• Understanding our stress and its impact on our performance and relationships and gain insights what to cope with it
• Learn positive habit strategies and be able to create your plan for action
To register for this event please click here https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZItcuyppj0vGdH8YwNnVroAcrz0KlzVISYQ
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
We look forward to seeing you at this free virtual workshop on 27th October at 9.30am.
|Dates||27 October 2021|
|Times||9.30am – 11am|
|City||Anywhere in UAE|