AstroLabs Digital Marketing Track (eve/weekend) | 25% Discount
Digital Marketing is one of the most powerful skill sets in the tool chest of the modern professional, and like any constantly changing topic, can be hard to navigate. In order to solve this, AstroLabs Academy has built a 1 Week intensive Digital Marketing workshop track, built by and for professional practitioners.
The goal with this program is to offer practical, hands-on, up-to-date learning modules which can turn anyone from a novice to a high impact competent certified digital marketing professional.
- Have a full view of the whole Digital Marketing Landscape and understand how channels can work together
- Learn how to develop a Digital Marketing Strategy for your business and in your current role
- Learn how to report on your marketing efforts and track all of your data (including Conversion Rate and Cost Per Acquisition of Customers)
- Learn how to not waste money on your efforts and to focus on performance!
- Learn how to create campaigns on Ads (Display & Search), Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Snapchat, Mailchimp and more!
- Learn to track everything through Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Learn to bring in organic traffic to your site (through Search Engine Optimization, Content and Social Media)
- Learn to do all of your marketing inhouse, or manage an outsourced team / agency
- Become proficient in all the major tools used in digital marketing
- Get Google certified in Ads and Analytics
Dates & timings
- Friday 6th – Saturday 7th December 2019 – 10am-4pm
- Monday 9th – Wednesday 11th December 2019 – 6.30pm-9.30pm
- Friday 13th – Saturday 14th December 2019 – 10am-4pm
Bio on the speakers
Mohtab Arabiat – Head of Digital Development.
Mohtab is an early adopter with a passion for digital storytelling. With over 11 years of experience in digital marketing, Mohtab brings to the table the practical knowledge and experience that led to the success of over 35 of the top brands in the MENA region. His experience at agencies such as FP7 and Starcom gave him the opportunity to work with some of the top industry leaders in a number of sectors such as telecom, FMCG, QSR, and banking, among others.
Abdel Kader Jrab – Co-Founder of Beit Byout
Abdel Kader Jrab is a Digital Marketing Professional with over 10 years of experience in the field, he specializes in Social Media, SEO, SEM, Email and E-commerce. Abed is the Co-Founder of Beit Byout (An online retailer for home decor accessories) and a Digital Marketing Instructor at the Lebanese American University and at AstroLabs Academy.
Naguib Toihiri – Head of SEO and Growth at Artefact MENA
Awarded MENA Search Personality 2017, Naguib Toihiri is an expert in SEO with over 10-year experience optimising online brands’ visibility. He has helped top Middle East brands in various sectors, including Qatar Airways, Emaar and Jumeirah Group. Global SEO Lead at Artefact, he is responsible for leading Artefact Group SEO practices and develop all the business opportunities to fulfill the market needs in the MENA region. Naguib regularly provides training in French Business School as well as in Dubai at Google Tech Hub, Astrolabs.
For a more detailed description of the course and additional speakers, please click here
Who should attend?
** Entrepreneurs: startup founders who are looking to build/strengthen their digital marketing efforts
** Marketers: marketers who are looking to upgrade their online marketing skills
** Anyone looking to make a career change and get a comprehensive understanding of digital marketing
Exclusive Women@Work 25% discount
Register your attendance & make the payment by clicking below.
To make a payment and have a 25% discount
Click here to pay AED 3,750 online
|Dates||6 Dec 2019 - 14 Dec 2019|
|Venue||Al Quoz 1, The Courtyard, AstroLabs Campus - Dubai|
|Prices||AED 3750 AED|