- Certified Wellness Coach from USA based Well coaches
- Member of the International Consortium for Health & Wellness Coaching
- Certified Lifestyle Medicine Coach from the American College of Lifestyle Medicine (Feb 2019)
- Master’s Degree in Organizational Management with a focus on Organizational Psychology
- BA in Healthcare Management
- 20+ years of experience in healthcare quality, hospital management and consulting
- 5 years management experience in personal development and corporate education for one of the top Fortune 100 companies
- Licensed Desire Map Facilitator
- Licensed Fire Starter Facilitator
Pamela Durant is the Founder & Managing Director of Diapoint ME. She has over 20 years of healthcare experience and is a Certified Wellness Coach from USA based Wellcoaches, which also teaches coaching and Positive Psychology to Harvard Medical students. She is also licensed in Danielle Laporte’s Desire Map and Fire Starter Methodologies.
She is the caretaker of a child who was diagnosed with Type 1 Diabetes almost 10 years ago when he was just 20-months old. In 2016, she left a successful, 20-year corporate career that included working for one of the “Big 4” and a top Fortune company in order to directly support those who were facing similar challenges.
Pamela is a Wellness certified coach. The reasons Pamela is hired as a coach, range are varied but include:
- To work with women who are looking to establish their own voices on their terms. This includes those who are considering a career change, women re-entering the workforce, entrepreneurs or those entering a new phase in their life. They know there is more out there, but the path is not always clear.
- To work with caretakers of children who are looking to move forward in their “new normal”. Whether that be with the birth of a new child, or with a child with a chronic condition - both of which, Pamela has experienced first-hand.
- Talk to people with Diabetes - Type1, Type2 and Pre-Diabetes as well as young Type1 Patients who are transitioning to becoming independent adults.
- Anyone who wishes to improve their overall health, wellness and outlook on life!
Pamela is a certified Wellness Coach with clients around the world from various walks of life who are at equally interesting stages of their lives. Her coaching style focuses on the complete individual through wellness. She facilitates workshops in the following areas. Her unique coaching style is drawn from all of them to meet the needs of the individual.
- Fire Starter Sessions Create success on YOUR OWN TERMS. The Fire Starter Sessions uses a feeling and values based approach to coaching for people who want to thrive in their profession. This coaching program for entrepreneurs and professionals will give you the motivation to define your goals and what you need to do in order to fulfill your true passion and calling.
- Wellness Coaching Supports you as you define, develop and implement YOUR personal wellness vision so that you can be the best version of yourself. By the end of this program, goal achievement and improved outcomes are realized through the guidance of one’s own, personal wellness vision and goals. This methodology enables the client to take the lead and navigate to THEIR OWN DEFINITION of a happier, healthier future.
- Desire Map Coaching A feelings based approach to goal setting. Goals are set, but not in the usual way. Instead of looking from the outside (friends, family, social expectations), we visit goal setting from the inside. Through this process, you will get clear on how YOU want to feel. Then, and only then, you can set your intentions and goals for how you want to show up in the world, to be the person you want to be, and focus on what is important to YOU!
I am a life-long student who gives selflessly and enjoys supporting others as they achieve their personal vision. I truly believe that Danielle Laporte was spot on when she said, “Knowing how you want to feel is the most potent form of clarity you can have”.