Proven Techniques to Control an Unruly Classroom
Bring order to chaos in your classroom and regain control of unruly students
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 2 articles
- 2 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
- You need to be a classroom teacher, either full time, contract, casual, relief or substitute teacher to value from this course.
- This course asks that you be introspective so you can look at classroom practices that may not be producing the results you would like.
When chaos ruins your day, you need techniques and strategies to regain control. This course will provide you with tried, tested and proven techniques to control unruly students in your classroom. This is a course for the practitioner - the teacher in the classroom - at the chalkface.
Minimum theory - just proven techniques that will floor the unruly students in your classroom and put learning back onto your classroom agenda.
Master the skills that make student behaviour work in your favour.
Managing student behaviour separates good teachers from GREAT teachers. Great teachers make student behaviour look easy. Learn what makes them different. The strategies you master in this course will put you in the league of a GREAT teacher.
At the end of this course you will:
- Understand the classroom dynamics of the UNRULY CLASS
- Recognise teaching strategies that make a difference to student behaviour;
- Proven Techniques to Control an Unruly Classroom
- Master a wide repertoire of strategies to apply to any student behaviour encountered.
- Become a better teacher.
You will be provided with:
- Supplementary ebooks on how to better manage an unruly class.
- A variety of templates to use when interacting with students;
- Videos on strategies you can apply in your classroom.
- Classroom teachers both primary and secondary who would like help managing student behaviour.
- If you have ever encountered am unruly class, this is the course for you.