Master Strategic Thinking and Problem Solving Skills
A short, sharp course to tackling life’s biggest challenges, understanding ourselves and making the right choices.
- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- 3 articles
- 10 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
- Unshakable confidence is thought provoking course for anyone who wants to genuine confidence and self-esteem that lasts.
- Internet connection and access to a printer to complete the courses workbooks and exercises.
- Unshakable confidence is for those who want to improve their confidence and self-esteem. The Only course requirements are a flexible mindset, willingness to consider new ideas and a genuine interest in personal growth.
** ACCORDING TO WORKFORCE: "Decision making and problem-solving skills are the most important skills in the 21st century."
** SPECIAL FREE BONUS** EXCEL DECISION MAKING WORKBOOK INCLUDED. In order to further improve the student experience, there is a free download of an Excel workbook packed with activities and ready to use models. This helps ensure everything is even easier to understand & even more fun and engaging! **
Are you ready to take your career to the next level? In this course, you will learn a range of problem solving and decision making strategies. This course covers important topics such as decision making skills, conflict resolution models, product analysis and strategic thinking. You will learn or remind yourself of these concepts that will help make you more successful!
The contents of this course are all based on my work experience as a Policy Analyst in The Office of the Presidency of South Africa, founder of Grow2Lead, a leadership and non-profit organization in South Africa and a Data Associate for a leading Education nonprofit in New York City. I received a PhD from Texas A&M University and a Master's degree in Public Administration from the Bush School of Government. This course ties together both my theoretical knowledge and practical experience in a dynamic, practical and applicable way.
- Anyone interested in learning about or brushing up on their decision making skills.