Travel Agency Operations Course | 15% Discount
PLEASE NOTE: DCT is postponing all Short Courses until further notice, due to the current COVID situation. This decision was made in the best interests of the health & safety of all students and the wider education community. DCT hope to be able to offer these courses to Women@Work members again very soon.
Travel Agency Operations from Dubai College of Tourism, Dubai’s premier tourism college, established by Dubai Tourism and recognised by KHDA.
This course equips you with the essential skills needed to work as a travel agent in Dubai. The topics that are covered in this course include customer service, understanding customer expectations, how to tailor a package and itinerary and processing travel related documents.
- Understanding the meaning of customer service and its importance to the Travel Agency Operations (TAO) market today
- Learning to ask the right questions related to the industry
- Standard Travel industry language and abbreviations
- Overview of customer expectations
- Understanding the relevance of travel agents in the evolving travel industry
- Gaining the trust of your customers
- Fulfilling customer expectations through customer service skills and accurately identifying customer needs
- Understanding itineraries and packages
- Overview of the UAE market in terms of demand
- Overview of the highest outbound destination
- Creation of itineraries and packages
- Introduction to the GDS system
- Using GDS to make flight bookings and to arrange quotation
About the Trainer
Lucy Mousa has worked in the travel and hospitality industry for over 15 years, and has a breadth of experience with international hotel chains like Marriott, IHG and Hilton, serving in a variety of roles; from front office and guest relations, to global reservations and sales. In 2017, she launched her solo career, heading the franchised Dubai-based travel company, Travel Counselors, which operates with over 1,500 counselors in over 7 countries worldwide.
Exclusive Women@Work 15% discount
Register your attendance & make the payment by clicking below.
To make your payment and have 15% discount,
Click here to pay AED 425 online
|Dates||29 Mar 2020 - 31 Mar 2020|
|Times||9 am – 4 pm|
|Venue||Dubai College of Tourism, One Central, Building 2, 4th Floor|
|Prices||AED 425 AED|