How to create your Google Search & Display Adverts
Are you an entrepreneur or a marketeer struggling to get quality leads from Google? Discover what Google Ads is and what you need to know to begin advertising on Google with Dawn Kubicek from Leaders in Digital. This interactive workshop will cover features specific to the platform and teach you how to optimise your campaigns to achieve the best results with your ads.
- Why is Google Ads an effective business tool?
- How to create a successful Google Ads strategy
- Guidelines & Google requirements
- How to write winning Advert copy
- Daily maintenance TIPs to grow your ROI
ABOUT DAWN KUBICEK
Dawn Kubicek is the founder or Leaders In Digital, a Social Media training and Digital consultation company with clients across the globe
Dawn also focuses on large speaking events in GCC and internationally, to maximise marketing support to everyone who needs help, no matter what their business or background – everyone leaves with motivation and tips to grow.
She has created effective processes using data analytics that are simple for entrepreneurs and large corporate businesses to implement at all levels to keep increasing ROI and sales. These are rolled out through online training, full course creation for training bodies, corporate training, one-to-one training and events.
TWO STEPS TO RESERVE YOUR PLACE
- Click on the red box below
- Make payment at the same time as registration, you can do that by clicking on the link for the Workshop @ 100 AED
PLEASE MAKE SURE THE TWO STEPS ARE COMPLETED TO SECURE YOUR PLACE
|Dates||25 February 2020|
|Times||9am – 10.30am|
|Venue||Women@Work, Cluster Y, JLT|
|Prices||AED 100 AED|